Wednesday 8 February 2012

Alter egos sunshine snow and a big hole in the ground

So things since that last time, san Diego happened and the world
Was introduced to my new alter ego Taco Bell! Who shall soon be wrestling champion of the world, unless his nemesis El Pollo Loco stands in the way. That plus crazy strong margaritas you could only be served three of made for a wonderful night. God awful morning though. And equally terrible next day and night. It was a close feeling to Rome just 10 days earlier. So a night off was in order because I heard a rumor a number of my internal organs were planning to overthrow my brain as captain of this ship. Either that or just jump overboard via any means of escape. Big hilly mountain ish things are cool, but it's winter and everything is dead and dry. Still loving getting to wear t shirt shorts and jandals though. Grand canyon for sunset tonight and super bowl tomorow! The tour manager supports the giants so I'll be an even less happy child if they win and I have to hear about it. Not that I support the pats I just hate Eli manning. So we can see how the future from here goes. We are not running out of room to put people in this world. Sure our currently established cities may be getting full but there is a shit load of nothing for miles out here. Now some may say the land is no good and no one would move to a terrible location. Aren't half of Mexico trying to get into the us? Use our technology that is supposed to be awesome, put a city or twelve thousand out here, man make a lake or two. Problem solved. Oh my very big whole in the ground. Hey there coolest thing I've ever seen. People have said you can't believe it til you see it, they bloody well lied I saw it and still can't believe it. The enormosity of the thing is just absolutely stunningly incredulousable. Yes this post got big, in a hurry. Not fazed it's easier than writing multiple ones. left behind the canyon now there's that other place called Vegas. And a small little club called excess. That's having it's third birthday tonight, and we will be there. You won't hear from me probably until I get to lake Tahoe in a few days. Good luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment