Sunday 12 February 2012

Have you met Ted?

I met Ted, two different shoes, and had a 15 minute chat on the tram. Talked about our respective travels and the city. And how he mistakenly kicked a kiwi in Europe because he thought he was the snorer. Only problem is I got caught up and missed my stop by about 7. Guess I'm not going home to get a sweater because it got freaking cold after all. Oh yea did I mention warriors rockets? I'll be there. Stream it, I'm the one way up the back because tickets are cheaper there. Could really do with out the double overtime. Just a nice thrashing will do me fine. And I don't know if it's because I haven't been home in a while and I've spent more time with Aussies and Englishman, but every American thinks I'm from England. It could also be they don't have a clue what a new Zealander sounds like, or maybe to them we're very similar to the English. And then that game happened. Watch the highlights. Even with my seat booking messing up (I clicked the wrong button) and being sat almost as far back as possible couldn't dim that game. Being starving hungry dims the train ride home though. So does getting to bk with not enough money.

No comments:

Post a Comment