Wednesday 8 February 2012

The good side of security

What an experience it was, to go trough security at slc and have the luxury of things to do! There was food and drink and gift shops. It was something else I tell you. Only problem being I didnt have enough time to enjoy it, which I quite would have. Some people don't seem to enjoy the time they have, and rush to get on the plane. Because waitin on the plane is so much comfier than the terminal. Yet people rush to get through boarding and onto the plane, trying to get on before their seat is called. I find id much rather be the last one on the plane, I can hang out and stretch my legs at the terminal and not be cramped on a plane. Each to their own I guess. Best way to get adrenaline flowing? Get hammered on your first night and not remember what you did with your phone and your passport. It probably also aligns with your 3rd hangover since home. Don't worry though I'm loving the experience. Ahhh the pain. I am not happy with you America, I am willing to get into politics purely to make sure chemicals are removed from beer worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment